Coverage is provided for Damages resulting from negligent acts, errors or omissions in the conduct of professional services in mediating Domestic Relations Disputes. Cost of defense even where the insured is found at fault. Prior acts coverage claims arising from acts, errors or omissions committed or alleged to have been committed prior to the inception date of the insurance and which are unknown at the time of the insurance application.
- Enhanced Coverage
- Rates for Surgery and Non-Surgery
- Coroners Inquest Expense Coverage - $50,000
- Disciplinary Legal Expense Coverage - $50,000
- Reimbursement for Penal Defence Costs - $150,000
- Retroactive Date: Date of initial purchase of continuous claims made coverage (otherwise inception of policy)
- Extended Reporting Period: Automatic 30 days in the event of non-renewal or cancellation (for other than nonpayment of premium) at no charge.
- No additional charge for entity coverage for sole proprietors operating Personal Service Corporations.
- No charge for staff (including secretaries) and students under your supervision
- CGL and Property coverage available
- 2 year policies and higher limits are available upon request.
- Discounted premium for members
Examples of Claims:
For an example of the types of claims that Podiatrists and Chiroprodists are involved with -> click here!
Apply for Coverage:
Rates starting at $550 for $1,000,000 per claim / $2,000,000 annual aggregate
Coverage meets the requirements of Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine.
Professional Liability Insurance for Podiatrists and Chiroprodists is effected with certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, London, England.
To apply for coverage download -> CFPM Program application
For payment options click here
Mark Holman B.A., CAIB, RIB(Ont.)
Phone: 905-886-5630 ext
1224 Fax: 905-886-5622
Insurance Brokers Ltd.
3100 Steeles Ave. East Suite 101
Markham ON L3R 8T3